I’m always on the mission to find the easiest (but chic!) hairstyles on Pinterest, and I think this one is my favorite for this year’s wedding season. I saw this super old hairstyle that Lauren Conrad did years ago (see it on my Wedding Guest Hairstyle Pinterest board here) and after testing it out, it literally took me like 5 minutes to do.
WHERE TO WEAR:
Your next wedding party or any party!
What You’ll Need
- 4 bobby pins in your hair color
- Fine mist hairspray, like the TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray
It is preferred to have second day curled hair for added texture and relaxed curls.
Easy Twist & Pin Hairstyle Tutorial
- Part your hair in the middle, and section off your bangs or face framing pieces.
- Take a section from the top of your ear to your hair part.
- Twist this section away from your face.
- Take your first bobby pin and pin the section downwards just after your ear lobe. Take your second bobby pin and pin it downwards again so that both pins are in an X formation.
- Use the hair towards the back of the head to cover the bobby pins.
- Spray hair with a light hairspray, like the TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray, to hold the shape and get rid of flyaways.
To help you get your hair party ready for wedding season, get $10 off your next purchase of $30 of participating Unilever products, including personal products. Food brands, like Hellmann’s, Lipton and Knorr are applicable towards it too! Click the image above to get a coupon.
If you’re unsure of which products are right for you, take the quiz here!